You will always be that person that no matter how much you have hurt me, I will always be ready to accept you with both arms if ever you decide to come back to me..
I want to be back to what I once were... Happy... smiling... bright... cheerful... laughing... You were once my reason to smile... and now you are also the reason why I am like this... Someday I will be okay.. I don't know when... but someday... I will be okay....
Yes, I am still brave... because I still am choosing to live... I know that there are a lot more out there who has bigger problems than what I currently have... Work... Health... Relationship... I can handle it one at a time.. even two at time at most... but with all three, I became hopeless.... Someday, I will be okay.. but for now, let me wallow in pain...
Comments
Post a Comment